Entity Extraction from Natural Language Text in a Data Flow Pipeline
This brief slide show illustrates using Idyl E3 Entity Extraction Engine with Apache NiFi to extract named-entities from text in a data pipeline.
Need more help?We provide consulting services around AWS and big-data tools like Apache NiFi. Get in touch by sending us a message. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Using the NLP Building Blocks with Apache NiFi to Perform Named-Entity Extraction on Logical Entity Exchange Specifications (LEXS) Documents
- Intel “Meltdown” and “Spectre” Vulnerabilities
- Orchestrating NLP Building Blocks with Apache NiFi for Named-Entity Extraction
- Entity Extraction from Natural Language Text using Apache NiFi and Idyl E3
- Apache NiFi EQL Processor