Idyl E3 1.6.0 is now available on the AWS Marketplace. This release brings some good fixes and exciting new features.
Here’s some of what’s new in 1.6.0:
- Access to the API can now require authentication.
- Restarts are no longer required when changing settings.
- New dashboard UI styling is cleaner and easier to navigate.
- Entity filters are now customizable through the dashboard settings.
- Added SQS visibility timeout setting.
- Added SNS message subject setting.
- Added CloudWatch metric name setting.
- Passwords and AWS keys are encrypted in the settings.
And some things that were fixed or improved:
- Added cURL upload example.
- Fixed document upload when upload parameters are missing.
- The entity store setting is loaded and shown correctly after saving.
- Documentation updates.
This is by far the most stable and feature-rich version yet. But with that said, we have already started on version 1.7.0 to offer even more. If you have any feedback or feature requests please let us know!
With the release of Idyl E3 1.6.0 we have also updated the client SDKs. You can find them on GitHub or through Maven Central and NuGet.