About Mountain Fog
Mountain Fog provides services and products around the intersection of cloud computing, big-data, and natural language processing (NLP). Each of these ecosystems are rapidly changing and it can be challenging to know what technology your business needs to overcome its challenges. Our philosophy is very simple and it has led us to where we are today: Provide the best services and products we can and back them up with world-class support.
Memberships and Affiliations
Upcoming and Past Presentations
See our list of conferences.
- September 2019 – Strata Data, New York, NY – Protecting the Healthcare Enterprise from PHI Breaches using Streaming and NLP
- May 2019 – DataWorks Summit, Washington D.C., USA – Improving Organizational Knowledge with Natural Language Processing Enriched Data Pipelines
- November 2018 – PyData Washington DC 2018, McLean, VA USA – Using Sockeye Neural Machine Translation in a Streaming Pipeline
- October 2018 – Lucidwords Activate Search and AI Conference, Montreal, Canada – Embracing Diversity: Searching over Multiple Languages
- April 2018 – Haystack Search Relevance Conference, Charlottesville, VA USA – Embracing Diversity: Searching over Multiple Languages
About our Founder
The founder of Mountain Fog is Jeff Zemerick. Jeff founded Mountain Fog and created the NLP Building Blocks after seeing common problems and solutions in natural language processing pipelines across many industries. Jeff is a software engineer and holds multiple Amazon Web Services certifications.Connect with Jeff on LinkedIn.