About Mountain FogMountain Fog Datasheet
We provide services and products around the intersections of cloud computing, big-data, and natural language processing (NLP). Each of these ecosystems are rapidly changing and it can be challenging to know what technology your business needs to overcome its challenges. We enjoy engaging with our clients to solve their problems specific to each of them. It is our passion.
Memberships and Affiliations
Upcoming and Past Presentations
See our list of conferences.
- September 2019 – Strata Data, New York, NY – Protecting the Healthcare Enterprise from PHI Breaches using Streaming and NLP
- September 2019 – Lucidworks Activate Search and AI Conference, Washington D.C., USA – Leveraging Neural Networks and Learning-to-Rank in Document Workflows
- May 2019 – DataWorks Summit, Washington D.C., USA – Improving Organizational Knowledge with Natural Language Processing Enriched Data Pipelines (blog post)
- November 2018 – PyData Washington DC 2018, McLean, VA USA – Using Sockeye Neural Machine Translation in a Streaming Pipeline
- October 2018 – Lucidwords Activate Search and AI Conference, Montreal, Canada – Embracing Diversity: Searching over Multiple Languages
- April 2018 – Haystack Search Relevance Conference, Charlottesville, VA USA – Embracing Diversity: Searching over Multiple Languages
About our Founder
The founder of Mountain Fog is Jeff Zemerick.
Jeff founded Mountain Fog to help users navigate the intersections of cloud, big-data, and natural language processing. He believes those three areas constantly intersect across industries in new and exciting ways. Jeff is at heart a software engineer, holds multiple Amazon Web Services certifications, an elected member of the Apache Software Foundation, and an Apache OpenNLP project committer.Connect with Jeff on LinkedIn.
Follow Jeff on Twitter